QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
We’re looking for a strong and passionate QA Automation Engineer to join an amazing team of experienced developers. The job encompasses creating tests automation coverage and infrastructure while working closely with the developers, product managers and devops. If you want to play a key role in forming our quality and delivery this is the place for you.
- Assure the quality of an R&D full-stack team – escorting the team from the requirement phase until production monitoring.
- Automate Test Plans and test cases with a focus on integration and API development..
- Prevent bugs, not just detect them.
- Continuously learning new things and eagerly sharing knowledge with others.
- At least BSc in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Automation QA domain, writing Selenium/ Java code
- Understanding of software architecture, REST APIs standards, and system integration – a must
- Understanding of Software Development methodologies (SDLC) such as Scrum, Quality processes, CI/CD.
- Experienced in writing test plans, using building tools, and test frameworks: Java, Selenium, Jenkins on AWS
- Experience working with Data base such as MySql (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc also acceptable) including writing queries and data manipulation.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate technical problems to software teams and management.
- Ability to communicate in English (at least B1 level).
- Hardworking and inquisitive, seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways, learn from mistakes and be thrilled from continuous improvement.
- BIG Advantage – Past experience as manual QA as part of a full stack team
- PHP 7, MySQL, ReactJS, AWS, Docker , Selenium over Java for automation.
- Serving ~7M requests per day with ultra-low latency.
- Full CI/CD process, integrated to automation build.
Apply for this job