Certified Translation Services
Ensure all your official documents meet legal standards
- Most countries or embassies require an official certified translation when you present a document issued in a foreign language to support any type of official application.
- We provide certified, sworn, notarized, and legalized translations that are accepted globally and will provide you with the proper documentation.
The best choice for certified translations
Many types of applications and legal processes require an official certified, notarized, apostille, or sworn translations. BLEND offers these services in any language to ensure your translations are approved for use when you need them.
Popular Documents for Certified Translations Include:
How our certified translation services work
Fill in the details below to get a quote:
Certified Translation Services FAQ
Yes. Shipment will be either from our shipping agents for standard certified translations, or through the sworn translator in specific countries.
The following are a few countries that require locally certified / approved translators (e.g. sworn translators) to perform translations in order to support official applications to local governments, courts & institutions.
We can support you in obtaining a sworn translation, notarization and shipping within the country or internationally for a pre-agreed rate.
- Czech Republic
- Italy (requires local court stamp)
- Lithuania (requires local notary certification)
- Portugal (requires local notary certification)
- Romania (requires original document & local notary certification)
Middle East & Asia
- United Arab Emirates
Australia / New Zealand
A certified translation of a document starts at $79 per page.
Yes! Just because your translation is done quickly, does not mean that you have to sacrifice quality. All of our translators are highly professional and will make sure that your project is completed accurately, quickly, and with the utmost attention to detail.