Get a quote for your translation project
Why choose BLEND
How it works
Choose your language and upload your project
Get a quote and submit your project
Get your ready-to-use project back quickly
Frequently asked questions
The cost of translation services ranges depending on your project’s word count, as well as the languages and industry expertise required for your project. You can calculate the cost of your online translation by heading to our online translation Wizard.
Select your source and target languages, choose the required expertise, and then upload your files or estimate your word count. Based on your selections, you’ll find the cost of the translation project on the “Order Summary” window.
Yes, we offer a few pricing levels depending on the level of quality you need for your project:
- MTPE light – AI powered machine translation + light editing. Recommended for personal or internal business content.
- Pro (Translation) – Translation by a certified translator. Recommended for any business content.
- Pro Plus (Translation and Editing)
- Expert (Expert Translation)
- Expert Plus (Expert Translation and Editing) – Translation by a certified translator, followed by professional editing. Recommended for external communications.
In addition, we also offer:
- Transcription – Transforming audio or video files into plain text.
- Proofreading – Review of content by a native, expert translator.
No worries, we can probably still provide you with the language service you are looking for. Please contact our support team (email@example.com) and specify the needed languages.
We do our best to complete all translations within 1-2 business days. Once you open a project, you will receive a more accurate time estimate at checkout based on your word count, language pair, and translator expertise.
If you’re in a rush to receive your translation project, you can select the “Urgent Delivery” option at checkout or contact customer support to get your deliverables even faster. We’ll do our best to accommodate you so that you never miss a deadline.