Client Service Representative
About The Position
We believe that our Client Service Representatives(CSR) are the important link between our product/services and the emerging problems that our clients’ accounts might face.
The CSR manages incoming requests from our clients, both for B2C and B2B customers. Communicate with clients worldwide, and ensure the perfect solution is being received for each specific case by ensuring excellent service standards, responding efficiently to clients’ inquiries, and maintaining high client satisfaction.
If you appreciate great customer experience, if you thrive to find the best solution to any problem, if you are a people-person with a high sense of empathy, if you like working within a team in a fast-growing environment, then your place is with us!
- Manage large amounts of incoming email/phone/chat conversations.
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle client complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage with clients
- Fluent English writing and speaking- a must.
- Proven client support experience.
- Track record of over-achieving goals.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and CRM systems and practices
- Client orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Flexible shifts schedule (mix of mornings, afternoons, and sometimes evenings).
- Possibility of advancement and career growth.
- Above-average base salary + bonuses.
- Meals, events and other benefits.
- Friendly team and a young atmosphere.