Sales Operations Manager
About The Position
We are seeking a Sales/Revenue Operations Manager in a mission critical role. The ideal candidate has a passion for driving key objectives for the business and turning data-driven insights into actions. This person excels at balancing strategic planning with execution and is very comfortable being technically and analytically hands-on. As an analytical and resourceful problem solver and self-starter, this person will use data and qualitative information to help drive and manage the business. You will be working cross-functionally with our Sales, Finance, Marketing, and other Go-to-Market (GTM) teams. As a key contributor to GTM strategy, tactics, and operations, this person will help drive new initiatives and make a large impact on our rapidly growing global business.
Reporting to the CRO
- Act as the point of contact and execution of sales operations globally.
- With Sales Leadership, define quarterly objectives and drive the global team to hit key milestones to increase acquisition, conversion and activation.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating/optimizing new tools.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- Work with Finance, HR, and sales management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Act as central Salesforce administration and project prioritization globally.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for reps, managers, and sales leaders.
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to refine lead qualification process, build, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, account assignment, and help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes across transactional & enterprise business units.
- Support sales programs by updating performance, reporting, and communications to participants to drive success
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, revenue ops, business ops, or similar role.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Proven Salesforce subject matter expert with primary administrator experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more. – Hands
- Previous deal desk and/or revenue recognition experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, and senior leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience with a broad set of sales stack technologies, optimization, integration, evaluation.
- Advanced Excel, Tableau, Sisense skills with a strong understanding of an overall sales technology stack including but not limited to SF.com, HubSpot, SalesLoft, Outreach.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field.
- 5-7+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems preferably in a high technology, professional services (including localization), SaaS business model
- Experience building and/or managing and optimizing a sales technology stack supporting outside, inside, transactional, and enterprise sales.