Sales Development Representative
About The Position
We are looking for a Star SDR to be a key player in growing our APAC team.
As an SDR, you will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Data teams to accelerate the growth of the business. This is your opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company.
- Be the first point of contact in APAC for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward across all service and technology capabilities.
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through cold-calls, email, LinkedIn, and other social mediums and maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Book, monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales representatives
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Decision making in the lead generation process and lead qualification process, following BLEND’s sales methodology
- Update Salesforce, our CRM, for current leads and follow-ups.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with diverse groups
- Ability to learn fast and speak the business language.
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- Intellectual agility, curiosity and self-motivated and result-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- experience using SF.com, Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of all leads
- You love closing deals using a customer-centric sales approach and focusing on continuous learning and improvement.
- Working knowledge of the enterprise IT market or the ability to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- SDR experience- a bonus
- Translation, localization, voice-over, translation, or media production company – a bonus