Our international voice-over, translation, and media production company is in search of the next Operations Coordinator to join our growing team. You’ll be working with the customer success, production, translation, and booking teams to ensure successful project fulfillment.
Our ideal candidate is committed to speed and accuracy, has excellent internal and external communication skills, and provides support to all members of the operations team. They will have amazing attention to detail, the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, and be inquisitive and collaborative by nature.
- Work with the Operations, Business Development, and Customer Success teams to ensure that all order information is correct
- Identify and follow up on any operations tasks that need improvement or correction
- Assist in keeping up with expected client delivery timelines by quickly moving scripts along the chain of custody
- Maintain, and update our talent and order database
- Actively assist in seeking out and managing new and active talent
- Work closely with the Talent and Translation Coordinators to understand when scripts must be completed for recording and proactively follow up on any perceived delays
- Script complex orders and assist in sending scripts for translation
- Perform quality control checks on orders and scripts prepared by other team members
- Enter talent purchase orders and assist production and accounting with operations-related follow-up
- 1+ years of proven administrative experience, multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment (translation, localization, or entertainment experience is a plus)
- Proficient in MS Office/Outlook and generally tech-savvy
- Detail-oriented and able to follow processes without being micro-managed
- Curiosity and creativity to question existing processes and approaches and innovate new ones.
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (bilingual is a plus)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to tackle tasks outside of day-to-day responsibilities as needed