About The Position
Reports to Line Manager/CRO
The Account Executive will work globally with production, marketing, operations management and senior leadership to acquire new business in the target territory.
The ideal candidate has solid business judgement with a track record of business development, solution selling and strong overall sales management. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage one’s understanding of enterprise sales inside one of the world’s leading localization companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and research potential clients meeting the Ideal Customer Profile
- Beginning outreach process, cold calling, email, and F2F meeting, utilizing all available tools and techniques
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Market analysis to identify potential SME and Enterprise opportunities in your territory from lead generation to closing; gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Maintain organic pipeline and build track records in Salesforce
Requirements and Qualifications
- 10+ years of Localization and/or voice-over sales experience
- B2B / SAAS / technology sales experience, especially with online platforms- an advantage
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, able to accurately forecast and manage your pipeline
- Ability to travel overseas and domestically up to 30%
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM and email marketing products
- Experience working remotely with multiple teams across different time zones.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English- another language is an advantage