Marketing Operations Associate
We are looking for a passionate, agile, and highly motivated Marketing Operations Associate to join our growing Marketing team! As the Marketing Operations Associate, you will work with all marketing team members and different stockholders on leveraging and executing marketing actions both to B2B and B2C line of baseness.
If you are looking for a place to grow your marketing career, learn new skills, and have a real impact on the business, this is the place for you!
- Manage operational and technical aspects of key marketing systems (Hubspot, salesforce, google analytics, and more).
- Create, maintain, and improve metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Monitor and analyze lead generation workflow, quality, and efficiency.
- Execute and produce marketing materials such as landing pages, website pages, banners, emails, videos, and more.
- Maintain website content and health.
- Produce monthly and weekly reports for team members and additional stakeholders.
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing.
- Support campaign planning, creative, research, production, operations, and data analysis by working closely with team members.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis.
- Streamline and coordinate workflow and processes with other teams, freelancers, and agencies.
- Monitor budget, systems, and tools to ensure efficient resource allocation.
- Assist in leveraging and executing marketing programs in various regions.
- 1-2 years of Experience with marketing automation /email marketing platforms such as Hubspot / Marketo / Pardot / Braze or similar.
- Experience working in a cross-functional, cross-cultural matrixed environment.
- Experience in marketing analysis, working with large sets of data and numbers.
- Fluency in Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and content management systems.
- Great attention to details & experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, creative thinker with a “can-do” attitude
- Analytical mind, with the ability to make data-driven recommendations.
- Big-picture thinker – always concerned with the user’s experience and strive to create the ideal user journey.
- Team Player- You’re a great team player and know that teamwork is the way to get things done.