About The Position
We’re looking for a strong and passionate QA Engineer to join an amazing team of experienced developers. The job encompasses creating tests strategy while working closely with the developers, product managers and QA. If you want to play a key role in forming our quality methods this is the place for you.
- Assure the quality of an R&D full-stack team – escorting the team from the requirement phase until production monitoring.
- Create Test Plans and test cases with a focus on integration and API development.
- Recording defects using bug tracking software, investigate and analyze each problem, track the status of the defect and verify it.
- Improve quality procedures of the team and product.
- Prevent bugs, not just detect them.
- Continuously learning new things and eagerly sharing knowledge with others.
- At least BSc in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manual QA domain.
- Understanding of software architecture, REST APIs standards, and system integration – a must.
- Validated understanding of development lifecycles, testing methodologies, and QA processes.
- Experienced in writing test plans, building tools, and test frameworks.
- Demonstrate excellent bugs prevention and detection skills (reporting, debugging, and logging).
- Understanding of Software Development methodologies (SDLC) such as Scrum, Quality processes, CI/CD.
- Experience working with Data Bases such as MySql (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc also acceptable) including writing queries and data manipulation.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate technical problems to software teams and management.
- Hardworking and inquisitive, seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways, learn from mistakes and be thrilled from continuous improvement.
- Advantage – Practical knowledge in Automation and/or programming;
- Ability to communicate in English (at least B1 level).
- PHP 7, MySQL, ReactJS, AWS, Docker.
- Serving ~7M requests per day with ultra-low latency.
- Full CI/CD process, integrated to automation build.