About The Position
Our international voice-over, translation, and media production company is in search of the next Voice-Over Talent Manager to join our growing team. You’ll be working with the sales, production, and booking teams to evaluate audition submissions, proactively recruit voices across the globe, and cast current projects. The Voice-Over Talent Manager position is a new role at our studio focused on meeting our growth goals, so if you are looking for a new challenge this position is for you!
Our ideal candidate is a negotiating expert with a growing network in the entertainment industry. Someone who is adaptive, a self-starter, but collaborative by nature. Our prime candidate will be able to make the role their own by keeping up with industry trends while bridging the gap between the talent and our team to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Build a strategic pipeline to quickly grow and improve our talent pool into a large and diverse database.
- Provide a data-driven, metrics-based approach to demonstrate success and to ensure talent retention, performance, and satisfaction.
- Build and direct best-in-class procedures and programs in recruiting, evaluating, and onboarding new talents.
- Negotiate rates for projects of all sizes and uses.
- Review and update existing talent contracts.
- Track and monitor industry trends in the world of voice-over and integrate them into our strategy.
- Communicate regularly with the internal team to share talent pool feedback.
- Work with the community manager and marketing department to create content that will create value for our talents and communicate important updates.
- 3+ years of voice /media experience and/or training in Entertainment, Law, International Business, or related fields.
- Experience working with VoiceOver talents is a huge plus.
- Ability to work through stressful situations and handle tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking ability with an adaptable, problem-solving attitude.
- Proficient with MS Office and tech-savvy.
- Willingness to tackle tasks outside of day-to-day responsibilities as needed.
- Bilingual candidates – a plus.