PHP Tech Lead
About The Position
We’re looking for a strong and passionate developer to join a team of experienced developers, lead their technical activities. The job encompasses backend architecture, design, maintaining monolith and break it into microservices, and deep web infrastructure understanding.
- You will design solutions to meet defined business requirements.
- You will be in charge of application development and delivery according to company standards
- You will solve technical and architectural challenges, supervising younger teammates
- You will be the technical right hand of the team leader
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with PHP
- Experience using Docker / Docker Compose, Jenkins, ELK, AWS (basic), Queue systems, Symfony or/and Laravel
- High-load systems design and implementation
- Microservices design and development, including understanding of a monolith system and define the integration with it
- Experience with TDD approach
- Understanding of Web application design and world’s best practices
- Strong problem-solving skills, great communication skills working with product and support
- MySQL / MongoDB/ Redis and Queues (RabbitSQ/ Kafka, SQS) good practical usage skills
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) and CI/CD methodologies (using Jenkins and Bit Bucket)
- English – Upper-Intermediate
- Advantage – Experience with Python or and NodeJS.
- Advantage – Experience with ReactJS and full-stack skills.
- A friendly and positive team where everyone’s opinion is important and initiative is welcomed
- Professional learning and skills development
- Amazing office near metro Livoberezhna with parking and treats
- PHP 7/8, Laravel / Symfony, MySQL, ReactJS, AWS, Docker.
- Serving ~7M requests per day with ultra-low latency.
- Delivering code several times per day.