PHP Team Lead
About The Position
We’re looking for a strong and passionate Team leader to lead a full stack team of experienced developers and QAs. The job encompasses Backend and Frontend architecture, design, maintaining monolith and break it into microservices, and deep web infrastructure understandingg, along with Managing the delivery of the scrum team, making sure it delivers in high quality and high standards
- You will be in charge of application development and delivery according to company standards
- You will solve technical and architectural challenges, supervising your team members
- You will lead the deliver of heavy parts of our platform
- You will work closely to a product manager
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with PHP
- 2+ years of Team leading (from requirement phase to production monitoring) (including leading Backend, Frontend, QA and AQA in the team)
- Experience using Docker / Docker Compose, Jenkins, ELK, AWS (basic), Queue systems, Symfony or/and Laravel
- Experienced with Agile (Scrum) and CI/CD methodologies (using Jenkins and Bit Bucket)
- High-load systems design and implementation
- Microservices design and development, including understanding of a monolith system and define the integration with it
- Experience with TDD approach
- Understanding of Web application design and world’s best practices
- Strong problem-solving skills, great communication skills working with product and support
- MySQL / MongoDB/ Redis and Queues (RabbitSQ/ Kafka, SQS) good practical usage skills
- English – Upper-Intermediate
- Advantage – Experience with Python or and NodeJS.
- Advantage – Experience with ReactJS and full-stack skills.
A friendly and positive team where everyone’s opinion is important and initiative is welcomed
Professional learning and skills development
Amazing office near metro Livoberezhna with parking and treats
PHP 7/8, Laravel / Symfony, MySQL, ReactJS, AWS, Docker.
Serving ~7M requests per day with ultra-low latency.
Delivering code several times per day.