About The Position
We are looking for a qualified and experienced HR Specialist to join our Ukraine team. You will be responsible for the E2E hiring process within our Ukraine location and support different HR-related activities and duties.
- Oversee employee full life cycle, recruitment, onboarding, and welfare.
- Be responsible for supporting the end-to-end recruitment process including drafting and reviewing job descriptions and serving as a point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring and onboarding process.
- Constant communication with managers, team leaders, and employees to identify needs, consult on HR matters and help with complex processes.
- Support Onboarding & Offboarding processes of employees as part of their org lifecycle
- Design and implement company policies.
- Address employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
- Analyze compensation, benefits, and local wage surveys to evaluate the employment market demands.
- Organized HR/culture events, employee birthdays, and holiday gifts, etc.
- +3 years of experience in the HR environment of an international tech company- Must
- B.A. in management/business or similar HR-related qualification
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- in English and Ukrainian
- Hands-on experience managing the full recruiting cycle.
- Professional and courteous with a positive attitude.
- Can work independently.
- Ability to multitask and organize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A friendly and positive team.
- Professional learning and skills development.
- Meals events and more benefits.
- Amazing office near metro Livoberezhna.