Head of Customer Success
About The Position
We are looking for a leader to manage our global Customer Success team. In this role, you will build and shape our customer success processes for the localization market. You will manage a growing team of CSMs and will drive customers goals, revenue expansion, engagement, retention, and growth. In this role, you will set the infrastructure to ensure customers’ happiness as we grow, including implementation of playbooks, analytical data-driven measurement tools, work process, satisfaction measurements, and more.
We are looking for a strategic thinking leader who loves to create from scratch and can create a fast scaling customer happiness machine.
- Setting the methodologies, processes, and procedures for the customer success team.
- Building, Leading, and mentoring a global CSMs team
- Own the team’s roadmap, milestones & KPIs
- Driving customer value and satisfaction
- Deploying measurement programs to monitor customer satisfaction, value, and product utilization
- Collaborate closely with Product, Project Management, and Operations teams
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Lead revenue optimization and growth for existing customers
- Proven experience in a Customer Success leadership role.
- Proven experience in sales positions
- Experience in establishing a new team and ability to build the right infrastructure to support fast scale
- Experience in building onboarding and Post onboarding methodologies for customer success management, processes, metrics, and KPIs
- Experience working for B2B SAAS tech companies.
- Strong understanding of customer life cycle management and daily operation
- A strong strategic vision for customer experience and customer support
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to engage with customers and get their trust
- Proven experience working with CS platforms, using data to get insights about the customers and the product
- Great communications skills and leadership, managerial skills.
- Ability to work with cross-company departments