About The Position
We’re looking for a strong and passionate DevOps Engineer to join an amazing team of experienced developers. The job encompasses managing and growing our Production cloud environment, building CI/CD procedures, maintaining mission-critical systems, and playing a key role in architecture and scale decision making.
- Designing the system and network cloud architecture.
- Developing automations for cloud management.
- Growing CI/CD procedures, from the development environments, thru build processes to the production environment.
- Owning mission-critical systems and be responsible for their continuity, SLAs, and scale.
- 2 years of experience in hands-on AWS cloud management over mission-critical systems and Production environment.
- Experience with Strategic Planning for cloud architecture, scale, security, and business continuity.
- Experience with Container Orchestration Solutions.
- Deep knowledge in networking, TCP/IP protocols, FW management, Load balancing.
- DB management – MySQL, MongoDB.
- Experience with Monitoring & Alerting tools – Cloudwatch, ELK.
- Deep knowledge in Kubernetes and ECS.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Github Actions, Jenkins.
- Experience with Terraform, Puppet, or other provisioning tools – Advantage.
- High Documentation skills – Advantage.
- System/IT experience – Advantage.
- PHP 7, MySQL, ReactJS, AWS, Docker.
- Serving ~7M requests per day with ultra-low latency.
- Full CI/CD process, integrated to automation build.