Business Development Manager
About The Position
The Business Development Manager will work globally with production, marketing, operations management, and senior leadership to acquire new business in the target territory.
The ideal candidate has solid business judgment with a track record of business development, solution selling, and strong overall sales management. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage one’s understanding of enterprise sales inside one of the world’s leading localization companies.
Location: USA-west coast
- Market analysis to identify potential SME and Enterprise opportunities in your territory from lead generation to closing.
- Identify prospects and begin outreach process, cold calling, email, and F2F meeting; utilizing all available tools and techniques
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Maintain organic pipeline and build track records in Salesforce
- 3-5 years of B2B / SAAS sales experience, especially with online platforms.
- Localization or language-services experience
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, able to accurately forecast and manage your pipeline
- Ability to travel overseas and domestically up to 30%
- Familiarity with Salesforce and email marketing products
- Experience working remotely with multiple teams across different time zones.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.